You cannot add "Neem Arms Massager" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Acacia Finger Massager
100 in stock
1. Your orders shipped with FeedEx.
2. Free shipping orders only USA over $200.
Ship & Returns
1. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 05 days of delivery and we will work with you to
quickly resolve the issue.
2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date.
3. All refund recipients will receive and email confirmation for their records.
3. To cancel an order, please contact store as soon as possible. if your order has not yet shipped. we will refund yor payment as soon as possible.
If you would like any help in choosing a size please do not hesitate to contact us on.
Phone: +44 (12) 123 789
SUCCUMB TO THE SENSORY RELAXATION AND PAIN RELIEF of the Hand and Finger Massager! The MoonDragon finger and hand massager has been designed by traditional reflexology and Ayurvedic practitioners to aid with finger and hand pain while IMPROVING CIRCULATION.
IT’S HARD TO BEAT THE FEELING OF NATURAL WOODEN TOOLS! We take pride in using sustainably-sourced harvested wood for our products that are polished with natural beeswax. Generic plastic tools just don’t feel the same!
Ideal for ARTHIRITIS RELIEF, TRIGGER POINT THERAPY for the HANDS, REDUCE STIFFNESS and TINGLING in hands, targets ACUPRESSURE POINTS for headache, migraine, carpal tunnel syndrome, stress relief, alleviates tension and improves blood circulation for those frequent computer users and typing, gamers, musicians, knitting, rock climbers and many more.
ALL MoonDragon’s WOODEN MASSAGE TOOLS ARE HAND-CRAFTED FROM ORGANICALLY grown Acacia wood. FAIR-TRADE practices are upheld throughout our family-based workshop in India with support given to local communities.
SMALL and COMPACT. This hand massager is perfect while watching tv or keep it on a desk at work for stress relief and stimulation. Bring it on a flight or journey, yoga or Pilates session to help circulation. Easily cleaned with dry cloth or natural oils.